Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SEWING & ALTERATIONS BEST IN GULFPORT

Just a Couple of reviews:


I generally do not write on-line reviews, but I HAD to make an exception for Debra because she is simply amazing. I was packing late one night for an early morning trip from Miami to Vegas for a movie premiere when I noticed my dress had a rip on the bottom. It was not along a seam so I knew I needed expert help FAST. In desperation, I got on YELP at about 1am ET to search for "fast alterations" and found Magnifique. I sent a message via the Yelp app and had a reply within the hour. Thankfully, Debra said she was able to accommodate me the following day. I headed straight to her when I landed in Vegas with only about an hour to spare before I had to be at my hotel and get ready for the event. Even though she was busy, Debra expertly fixed my dress while indulging me in friendly conversation. Her prices are extremely reasonable -- even for rush jobs. Whether you live in Vegas or are just visiting and find yourself in need of alterations, don't go anywhere else. You won't be disappointed!
Rebeka H.


I purchased a strapless prom dress for my daughter online. It needed to be taken in around the back and hip area. The dress has stones attached to the top part. I went to a couple of places to see if they would be able to fix the dress and was told no because of the rhinestones. After searching and searching I finally came across this ad 4 days before prom, when I called Debra was available and nice. I went to her right away, not only was she able to fix the dress but it was done in time for prom. She also did work to a friend of my daughters dress before their special night. Never judge a book by its cover. No she's not in a shop but her customer service and work is excellent. When the dress was completed my daughter and I was sooooo happy. Debra definitely did something we thought was impossible. I give her 100 stars.

Shalita J.


Give them a try, you will not be sorry.
MAGNIFIQUE STITCHES
228-206-6054
www.gulfportalterations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments